5 Reasons Why You Need A Real Estate Agent For Downsizing Your Home
Do you have plans to sell your house? If you do and would love to know why you need a real estate agent for downsizing your home, here are 5 reasons:
1) You will need a professional who knows everything about the real estate market in your area or state for downsizing your home appropriately. And also, someone who have full access to relevant and important data that would help to put the best price for your home like recent sales statistics and price figures in your neighborhood, and the average current value of homes. And who else would fit that profile perfectly than a real estate agent?
2) A real estate agent is well-trained in the commerce of buying and selling of houses (among other things) and a professional who knows what he or she is doing at all times when it comes to selling of your house. You are hundred percent assured that the transaction between the buyer and your agent would go smoothly under normal circumstances.
And if problems were to occur under abnormal circumstances? Your agent would let you know when you need a lawyer, if it involves legal complications.
3) Do you need someone who is looking after your best interest in downsizing your home? Of course you do! And that is exactly who your real estate agent would be and do. He or she would negotiate with your prospects and their agents in your place.
You do not want the buyer’s agent who also is well-trained and probably a professional to take advantage of you and negotiate a deal at your expense. That could happen and you would be unaware until it is too late! You might end up losing a lot of money in the process! That would be very bad, right? Besides, you may not be able to handle it efficiently if the buyer is demanding. In that instance, a real estate agent would not be optional.
4) An agent would help you sell your house as fast as it is humanly possible and at the best price. Under normal circumstances, a real estate agent would be in talks with other agents and can easily help you find a good buyer in no time.
And if you decide to go it alone? Well, finding a buyer at the price you would love for your house to be sold could be extremely difficult because a buyer could easily take advantage of the fact that you are the one reaching out. What it means is that (if you are not following), you are the one who need this deal to happen more.
This could create a situation where your buyer has the upper hand because you do not have many prospects lying around to buy it. It is totally different with a real estate agent.
5) And a lot of people think that filling out the paperwork is technical or may be complicated. If you are one of those people, you need not worry about all the paperwork issues. Guess who will handle all the boring stuffs? That’s right, your agent. All you have to do is confirm that the full amount of the money is in your bank account. How hard is that?
View Larger Map